ARI S-022 Automatic Air Valve for Wastewater
The ARI S-022 Automatic Air Release Valve is specially designed to operate with liquids carrying solid particles such as wastewater and effluent. The valve releases accumulated air (gases) from the system while under pressure and operating.
The unique design of the ARI S-022 Automatic Air Release Valve enables the separation of liquid from the sealing mechanism, assuring the optimum working condition. The presence of air in the wastewater system can reduce effective cross-sectional flowarea, which will result in an increased headloss and decreased flow. Unwanted air may also cause water hammer and metering inaccuracies, while also hastening corrosion.
- Pump stations:
- Water treatment plants
- Effluent water supply lines
- Sea water supply lines
- Working pressure range: 3 – 360 psi
- Testing pressure: 580 psi
- Maximum working temperature: 140° F
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 194° F
- Size range: 2″ – 4″
- Manufactured with flanged ends to meet ASA 300 standard or any requested standard
- The 2” valve is also available with a NPT male threaded connection
- Also available with a Stainless Steel or Steel DIN ST.37 body
- Steel body coating: FBE coating according to International standard DIN 30677-2
- Other coatings are available upon request.
- For best suitability, it is recommended to send the fluid chemical properties along with the valve request