The ARI D-021 Combination Air Valve for Reclaimed and Non-potable Water combines an air & vacuum large orifice and an automatic small orifice in a single body. The valve is specially designed to operate with reclaimed and non-potable water. The combination air valve discharges air (gases) during the filling or charging of the system, intakes air into the system during draining and at water column separation and releases accumulated air (gases) from the system while operating under pressure. The valve’s unique design guarantees separation of the liquid from the sealing mechanism and provides optimum work conditions.
- Reclaimed water
- Raw water
- Effluent water
- Water with suspended solids
- Coolant water
- Working pressure range: 0.2-10 bar
Testing pressure: 16 bar
- Working Temperature: 60° C.
- Maximum short-term temperature: 90° C.
- Body made of composite materials, resistant to corrosion.
- Internal metal parts are made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- Floats are made of composite materials.
- Flexible rolling seal provides smooth positive opening, closing, and leak-free sealing over a wide range of pressure differentials.
- 3/8" threaded discharge outlet enables removal of excess fluids.
- Drainage tap with ball valve is provided.
- The valve’s unique design prevents any contact between the liquid and the sealing mechanism by creating an air gap at the top of the valve. This air gap is kept even under extreme conditions.
- Spring-loaded float and seal plug connection assures that vibrations of the lower float will not unseal the air release orifice of the air valve. of the lower float will not unseal the air release orifice of the air valve.
- Funnel-shaped lower body automatically drains liquid into the system, allowing valve internals to remain clean and unobstructed.
- The valve discharges air at high flow rate without premature closing.
Upon ordering, please specify: model, size, working pressure, threads/flanges standard and type of liquid.