|Save manhole costs with the new ARI under ground air valve is designed to provide reliable solutions for special needs as:
- Better freeze protection.
- Saving in installation costs.
- Installations under important crossings: Roads, pavements, buildings.
Combination Air Valve with three functions of operation:
Discharges air at high flow rates while the system being filled with water.
Admits air into the system at high flow rates during drainage the system.
Releases entrapped air that accumulates at peaks when the system is under pressure.
- 0.1 – 10 bars.
- 0.2 – 16 bars.
- Threade DN 50
- Flanged DN 50, DN 80, DN 100
- BS 10 1947, BS-4504 (DIN- 2501)
Eight Different Lengths of Installation:
- 500 mm
- 755 mm
- 1055 mm
- 1355 mm
- 1555 mm
- 1830 mm
- 2135 mm
- 2440 mm
Advantages and Benefits:
Dynamic Design allows high velocity air discharge, preventing premature closing.
A.R.I.’s patented rolling Seal Mechanism:
- Dramatically reduces obstruction by debris.
- The automatic function discharge air at high flow rates of up to 160m3/h.
- Self – cleaning mechanism.
Low construction and maintenance costs.
Air valve box made of P.V.C – in compliance to high quality standard.
The valve shell is made of plastic materials, corrosion free.
Light weight and compact silhouette.