Of Our Automatic Strainers
- All internal components are lifted from the strainer body
upon cover removal.
- Reverse rolled wedge wire screen exhibits both high strength
and optimal performance.
- Low inertia tubular backwash assembly increases backwash
efficiency and minimizes power requirements.
- Correctly proportioned outer annulus decreases pressure
- Superior quality construction with corrosion resistant internals.
- Zero-Bypass. The straining element has both an upper and
- Full port backwash line results in no flow restriction.
- Composite bearing requires no maintenance.
- Large inspection port allows for inspection and removal
of settled debris.
- Large bottom chamber slows fluid velocity prior to straining.