ARI D-040-C Combination Air Valve "BARAK" provides rReliable operation reduces water hammer incidents.
Dynamic design allows high velocity air discharge and Prevents premature closing.
Lightweight, small dimensions, simple and reliable structure.
The body is made of metal casting as an anti-vandalism application. All operating parts are made of specially selected corrosion resistant materials.
The drainage outlet enables removal of excess fluids.
Standard cast iron body – baked FEB 250 micron coating.
A.R.I patent, Rolling Seal Mechanism:
- Dramatically reduces the possibility of obstruction by debris.
- Discharges high air flow rates upto 160 m3/h.
- One size orifice for a wide pressure range (up to 16 bar).
- Self cleaning mechanism.
Working pressure range: 0.2-16 bar (3-230 psi). Available in 2″ (50mm), BSPT/NPT threaded or flanged.
- D-040-C-T: With a ball valve tap.
- D-040-C-VAC: Vacuum check.
Available as a valve that will only release air from the system and will not admit air to the system in vacuum condition.
Upon ordering, please specify: model, size, working pressure, threads/flanges standard and type of liquid.