ARI K-010 Kinetic Air Valve offers reliable operation reduces water hammer incidents.
Dynamic design allows high velocity air discharge, up to 0.8 bar differential pressure; Preventing premature closing.
Lightweight, small dimensions, simple and reliable structure.
Special nozzle design: combination of bronze and E.P.D.M rubber, assures long-term maintenance free operation.
The drainage outlets enables removal of excess fluids.
All Operating parts are made of specially selected corrosion resistant materials.
Standard metal body – baked polymer coating.
Threads are available in BSPT/NPT.
Flanges are available in BS/ISO/ANSI standards.
Working pressure range 0.2-100 bar (3-1400 psi).
Available in 2″ (50mm) – 10″ (250mm) / 12" (300mm).
- K-010 – Working Pressure up to 16 bar
- K-060HF – Working Pressure up to 16 bar
- K-012 – Working Pressure up to 25 bar
- K-062HF – Working Pressure up to 25 bar
- K-014 – Working Pressure up to 40 bar
- K-016 – Working Pressure up to 64 bar
- K-100 – Working Pressure up to 100 bar
Upon ordering, please specify: model, size, working pressure, threads/flanges standard and type of liquid.