The ARI D-026 Combination Air Valve for Sewage “GALIL” combines an air and vacuum large orifice and an automatic small orifice in a single body. The valve is specially designed to operate with liquids carrying solid particles such as sewage and effluent.
The combination air valve discharges air (gases) during the filling or charging of the system, admits air to the system while it is being emptied of liquid and discharges accumulated air (gases) from the system while it is under pressure and operating. The valve’s unique design guarantees complete separation of the liquid from the sealing mechanism and provides optimum work conditions.
- Pump stations for sewage, waste water & water treatment plants.
- Sewage water, effluent water and sea water supply lines.
- Working pressure range: 0.2-16 bar.
- The valve’s unique design prevents any contact between sewage and the sealing mechanism by creating an air gap at the top of the valve. This air gap is guaranteed even under extreme conditions.
Those features are achieved by:
- The conical body shape and the external lever designed to: maintain the maximum distance between the liquid and the sealing mechanism; so as to obtain minimum body length.
- Spring loaded joint between the stem and the upper float.
Vibrations of the lower float will not unseal the automatic valve.
Release of air will occur only after enough air accumulates.
- Funnel-shaped lower body is designed to ensure that residues sewage matter will fall back into the system and be carried away by the main pipe.
- All inner metal parts made of stainless steel.
- Unique design of external lever prevents contact between the sewage and the sealing mechanism and clogging by floating solids, ensuring drip tight sealing.
- Steel Body coating: FBE 250 microns. High resistance to chemical corrosion and mechanical wear and tear. (Tested in salt cell test for 1000 hours). Other coatings are available.
- The D-026’s orifice plug-disc linkage assembly is external, keeping the levers and pins outside the air valve body and its corrosive atmosphere.
- These valves are available with flanged 6", All standards.
- A.R.I. valves can be adapted to various types of liquid by Halar coating upon request.
Upon ordering, please specify: model, size, working pressure, threads/flanges standard and type of liquid.