The ARI D-025 Combination Air Valve for Sewage “SAAR” Short Version combines an Air & vacuum large orifice and an Automatic small orifice in a single body. The valve is specially designed to operate with liquids carrying solid particles such as sewage and effluent.
The combination air valve discharges air (gases) during the filling or charging of the system, admits air to the system while it is being emptied of liquid and discharges accumulated air (gases) from the system while it is under pressure and operating.
The valve’s unique design guarantees complete separation of the liquid from the sealing mechanism and provides optimum work conditions.
- Working pressure range: 0.2-10 bar.
- The valve’s unique design prevents any contact between sewage and the sealing mechanism by creating an air gap at the top of the valve. This air gap is guaranteed even under extreme
conditions. Those features are achieved by:
- The conical body shape designed to: maintain the maximum distance between the liquid and the Sealing Mechanism; so as to obtain minimum body length.
Spring loaded joint between the stem and the upper float.
Vibrations of the lower float will not unseal the automatic valve.
Release of air will occur only after enough air accumulates.
- The valve design, Rolling Seal Mechanism: is less sensitive to pressure differentials than a direct float seal. It accomplishes this by having a comparably large orifice for a wide pressure range (up to 10 bar).
- Funnel-shaped lower body is designed to ensure that residue sewage matter will sink to the system and be carried away and will not remain in the valve.
- All inner metal parts made of stainless steel. Float made of plastic materials.
- 1 1/2″ threaded drainage outlet enables removal of excess
- Preventing premature closing the valve discharges air at high velocity.
- Working Temperature 60° C.
Maximum instantaneous working temperature 90° C.
Upon ordering, please specify: model, size, working pressure, threads/flanges standard and type of liquid.