The presence of air in a raw water system can reduce the effective cross sectional flow area resulting in increased pressure loss and deceased flow. Unwanted air may also cause water hammer and metering inaccuracies, while hastening corrosion.
- Conical body shape maintains maximum air gap, and spring loaded float and seal plug connection, combine to ensure no contact between the raw water and the seal.
- Funnel shaped lower body automatically drains raw water into the system, allowing valve internals to remain clean and unobstructed.
- Rolling, resilient seal, provides smooth positive opening, closing, and leak free sealing, over a wide range of pressure differentials.
- Internal metal parts are made of corrosion resistant stainless steel. Body drain with ball valve is provided.
- Working pressure range: 0.2-10 bar. Tested: 16 bar.
- Standard fusion bonded coated valve body. Other coatings are available.
- 3/8″ threaded drainage outlet enables removal of excess fluids.
- Body made of composite plastic material, resistant to corrosion.
- Maximum working temperature 90° C.
Upon ordering, please specify: model, size, working pressure, threads/flanges standard and type of liquid.