|Features Of Our Automatic Strainers
- All internal components are lifted from the strainer body upon cover removal.
- Reverse rolled wedge wire screen exhibits both high strength and optimal performance.
- Low inertia tubular backwash assembly increases backwash efficiency and minimizes power requirements.
- Correctly proportioned outer annulus decreases pressure drop.
- Superior quality construction with corrosion resistant internals.
- Zero-Bypass. The straining element has both an upper and lower seat.
- Full port backwash line results in no flow restriction.
- Composite bearing requires no maintenance.
- Large inspection port allows for inspection and removal of settled debris.
- Large bottom chamber slows fluid velocity prior to straining.
Automatic Strainer – Datasheet PL