|The Arctic FHE Series of Filter Bag Housings are produced using stamped Stainless Steel construction. This construction method allows Arctic to provide a Stainless Steel vessel at a price that compares well with Carbon Steel.
The FHE Series is a Side Entry (SE) design with a flat mount bottom and side outlet. This layout is ideal for OEMs or anyone wanting to take advantage of the lower service clearance requirements. The vessels are rated for 120 PSI @ -10° C to 90° C and are available in P1 and P2 sizes.
- Unique Bag Clamping ensures no bypass.
- Flat Mount Side Outlet provides lower service clearance requirements.
- 304SS Retainer Basket offers greater chemical resistance.
- Up to 180 US GPM with less than 2 PSI pressure drop.
(Based on water-like viscosity and a clean filter bag.)
- Electro Polished for easier vessel cleanup.
- Passivation of wetted parts provides increased corrosion resistance.
- V-Clamp Lid allows quick and easy bag changes.
- 100% hydraulic testing ensuring quality and performance.
- Mesh Lined Retainer Basket (Eliminates need for filter bag.)
- 304 Stainless Steel Hardware
- ANSI Flanged Inlet and Outlet Kits
- Optional O-Ring Materials in Buna N, EPR, Viton Encapsulated Teflon
- Electro Polishing
- Displacement Balloons
- Pressure Gauges and Switches
- Duplex or Multi-Plex Assemblies upon Request
- Incoming Plant Water (city or well supply)
Unexpected contamination from piping corrosion, silt, well sand or even from off-site municipal pipe line maintenance can cause significant and costly process problems.
- Heat Exchange Circuits
Contaminant build up in open or closed loop heat exchange systems greatly lowers system efficiency. Bag filter systems in the loop will help maintain efficiency and reduce maintenance costs.
- Equipment Protection
Valves, pump seals, spray nozzles and other process equipment all need protection from unwanted solids. A low pressure drop bag filter system is an economical and efficient way to provide this protection.
- Purifying Finished Products
Bag filter system are ideal to clarify or classify a wide variety of liquid products; High viscosity inks, ointments, paints, varnishes and adhesives or lower viscosity food products, household cleaners, industrial chemicals or many other liquids.
- Pre Filtration
Bag filters are ideally suited to protect and extend the life of more expensive downstream filtration elements. (RO, DI, etc.)