|The Arctic FHS TE (316SS) Series of Filter Bag Housings is our standard Top Entry (TE) line using 316SS. It utilizes the same high efficiency design as our FHP Premium Series but is designed for standard applications requiring a pressure rating of 150 PSI @ -29ºC to 232ºC.
The Top Entry design provides better contaminant loading, therefore increasing the time between bag changes. Locating the filter bag at the top of the housing makes it easier for the operator to change filter bags.
- TE design provides better contaminant loading & easier bag change-outs.
- Four swing bolt closures allow easy access without special tools.
- High quality castings provide easy and accurate filtration.
- 316SS Retainer Basket offers greater chemical resistance.
- Up to 180 US GPM with less than 2 PSI pressure drop.
(Based on water-like viscosity and a clean filter bag.)
- SS Shot Blast facilitates easier vessel cleanup.
- Passivation of wetted parts provides increased corrosion resistance.
- Adjustable height 304SS three-leg stand.
- Cover rest to facilitate bag change-out.
- 100% hydraulic testing ensuring quality and performance.
- Mesh Lined Retainer Basket (Eliminates need for filter bag.)
- 304 Stainless Steel Hardware
- ANSI Flanged Inlet and Outlet Kits
- Optional O-Ring materials in Buna N, EPR, Viton Encapsulated Teflon
- Electro Polishing
- Displacement Balloons
- Pressure Gauges and Switches
- Duplex or Multi-Plex Assemblies upon Request
- Incoming Plant Water (city or well supply)
Unexpected contamination from piping corrosion, silt, well sand or even from off-site municipal pipe line maintenance can cause significant and costly process problems.
- Heat Exchange Circuits
Contaminant build up in open or closed loop heat exchange systems greatly lowers system efficiency. Bag filter systems in the loop will help maintain efficiency and reduce maintenance costs.
- Equipment Protection
Valves, pump seals, spray nozzles and other process equipment all need protection from unwanted solids. A low pressure drop bag filter system is an economical and efficient way to provide this protection.
- Purifying Finished Products
Bag filter system are ideal to clarify or classify a wide variety of liquid products; High viscosity inks, ointments, paints, varnishes and adhesives or lower viscosity food products, household cleaners, industrial chemicals or many other liquids.
- Pre Filtration
Bag filters are ideally suited to protect and extend the life of more expensive downstream filtration elements. (RO, DI, etc.)
FHS TE (316SS) Series