|The Arctic FHS SE (Carbon Steel) Series of Filter Bag Housing is our most popular
line of Filter Bag Housing. The line is a is a Side Entry (SE) design and is our
most economical choice in Carbon Steel (Carbon Steel). It has a pressure rating of
150PSI @ -29° C to 160° C.
The Side Entry design has many of the quality features of our Over the Top
design but its simpler layout allows for reduction in materials resulting in an
economical choice. The Side Entry design in Carbon Steel is available in
Sizes P1 through P4.
- Available in four sizes: P1, P2, P3 and P4.
- Four swing bolt closures allow easy access without special tools.
- High Quality Castings provide easy and accurate filtration.
- 304SS Retainer Basket offers greater chemical resistance.
- Up to 180 US GPM with less than 2 PSI pressure drop.
(Based on water-like viscosity and a clean filter bag.)
- Glass Bead Blast facilitates easier vessel cleanup.
- Adjustable height three-leg stand.
- Cover rest to facilitate bag change-out.
- 100% hydraulic testing ensuring quality and performance.
- Mesh Lined Retainer Basket (Eliminates need for filter bag.)
- 304 Stainless Steel Hardware
- ANSI Flanged Inlet and Outlet Kits
- Optional O-Ring Materials in Viton,
- Displacement Balloons
- Pressure Gauges and Switches
- Duplex or Multi-Plex Assemblies upon Request
- Incoming Plant Water (city or well supply)
Unexpected contamination from piping corrosion, silt, well sand or even from off-site municipal pipe line maintenance can cause significant and costly process problems.
- Heat Exchange Circuits
Contaminant build up in open or closed loop heat exchange systems greatly lowers system efficiency. Bag filter systems in the loop will help maintain efficiency and reduce maintenance costs.
- Equipment Protection
Valves, pump seals, spray nozzles and other process equipment all need protection from unwanted solids. A low pressure drop bag filter system is an economical and efficient way to provide this protection.
- Purifying Finished Products
Bag filter system are ideal to clarify or classify a wide variety of liquid products; High viscosity inks, ointments, paints, varnishes and adhesives or lower viscosity food products, household cleaners, industrial chemicals or many other liquids.
- Pre Filtration
Bag filters are ideally suited to protect and extend the life of more expensive downstream filtration elements. (RO, DI, etc.)
FHS Series SE CIS