Bermad IR-100 hYflow Valve
The BERMAD basic Model IR-100 hYflow diaphragm actuated, hydraulically operated valve is at the leading edge of control valve design. It combines simple and reliable construction with superior performance, while at the same time being virtually free of the typical limitations associated with standard control valves.
BERMAD’s automatic water control valves are designed for vertical or horizontal installation and are available in sizes of 2”, 21/2”, 3”, 4” & 6”; DN: 50, 65, 80, 100 & 150.
The Model IR-100 hYflow, is made from industrial durable glass-filled nylon, and is engineered to meet rough service conditions with high chemical and cavitation resistance.
The hYflow ‘Y’ valve body design includes a full bore seat with unobstructed flow path, free of any in-line ribs, supporting cage, or shafts. Its unitized Flexible Super Travel (FST) diaphragm and guided plug provide a significantly ‘look through’ passage from end to end resulting in ultra-high flow capacity with minimal pressure loss. The combination of a long travel guided valve plug, peripherally supported diaphragm, and replaceable valve seal provides:
- No chattering or slamming closed
- Accurate and stable regulation with smooth motion
- Low operating pressure requirements
- No diaphragm erosion and distortion
- Diaphragm and spring fully meet the valve’s operating pressure range requirements.
Designed for service under a wide range of pressure and flow conditions, from dripping to maximum flow, the IR-100 hYflow excels at being a user-friendly control valve:
- Simple design with few parts guarantees easy in-line inspection and service.
- Adaptable on-site to a wide range of end connection types and sizes.
- Articulated flange connections isolate the valve from pipeline bending and pressure stresses.