|The Bermad Model 730 Pressure-Relief/Sustaining Valve is a hydraulically-operated, diaphragm-actuated, control valve that can fulfill either of two separate functions.
When installed in-line, it sustains minimum pre-set, upstream (back-) pressure regardless of fluctuating flow or varying downstream pressure.
When installed as a circulation valve, it relieves excessive line-pressure when above maximum pre-set.
- Prioritizing pressure zones
- Ensuring controlled pipeline fill-up
- Preventing pipeline emptyingPump overload & cavitation protection
- Safeguarding pump minimum flowExcessive line-pressure protection
Features and Benefits
- Line-pressure driven – independent operation
- Balanced seal disk – high relief-flow capacity
- In-line serviceable – easy maintenance
- Double chamber design
- Moderated valve reaction
- Protected diaphragm
- Flexible design – easy addition of features
- Variety of accessories – perfect mission matching
- “Y” or angle, wide body – minimized pressure loss
- Semi-straight flow – non-turbulent flow
- St. Steel raised seat – cavitation damage resistant
- Obstacle-free full-bore – uncompromising reliability
- V-Port Throttling Plug – low-flow stability
Back to 700 Series Control Valve Line Up