The BERMAD FC 700E-5X-N-BO is a Double Chambered hydraulically powered Foam concentrate valve. The valve is actuated by fire water from the Main, which makes it independent from the foam concentrate line’s pressure. Hence it may operate when line pressure is low or even in non-pressurized systems.
This makes it best suited for installation at the discharge of atmospheric tanks.
The FC 700E-5X-N-BO is controlled by pilot line pressure which is related to the main deluge valve’s trim, allowing the foam concentrate valve to open simultaneously with the main valve, providing flow at the same time with the water discharge, thus assuring an immediate supply of foam solution into the system piping.
The valve is Fail-safe Close and designed with an “over the seat flow” opening to ensure drip-tight sealing and safe operation.
This Bermad valve replaces ¼ turn actuated valves or pilot-operated solenoid valves in order to provide safer operation of modern foam systems, thus assuring maximum reliability of entire fire-fighting system.
- Double chambered Actuation – Zero Line Pressure
- Obstacle free full bore – Uncompromising reliability
- In line serviceable – Minimum downtime and easy maintenance
- Simultaneous opening with the main deluge valve – immediate Foam supply
- 3-Way control system – avoids continuous releasing
- Fail safe – safe operation and drip-tight sealing
- Suited for Water or Air pilot line pressure
- Valve position indicator
- Electric indication (Limit Switch)
- Foam systems
- Zone isolating, on-off remote control
- Hydraulic remote controlled systems
- Offshore platforms / marine vessels
- Gas storage tanks
FC 700E-5X-BO Data Sheet