The Bermad Remote Controlled On-Off valves replace motor driven valves or actuated quarter turn valves. They are especially suitable for oscillating or remote controlled Monitors, and for installation in modern foam systems where a shut-off function is required. The Pneumatically actuation provides maximum safety also in seawater and foam concentrate applications.
- 3-Way control system Avoids continuous releasing
- Smooth opening and closing characteristics
- Prevents water surge
- One-piece vulcanized diaphragm Reliability
- Quick cover removal Minimal downtime
- Remote monitor
- Foam systems
- Zone isolating, on-off remote control
- Offshore platforms / marine vessels
- Seawater/corrosive water supply
The BERMAD Model FP 400E-4X is a line pressure driven control valve that opens and closes drip tight in response to an external pneumatic pressure command.
FP 400E-4X Data Sheet