The Model FP 450-66 Level Control Valve with Bi-Level Vertical Float is a hydraulically controlled,
diaphragm actuated control valve that controls reservoir filling in response to a hydraulic on/off float pressure commands. The Valve opens at pre-set low level and shuts at pre-set high level.
- Line pressure driven – Independent operation
- Bi-level hydraulic float control
– On/Off service
– Suitable for low quality water
- Fully supported vulcanized diaphragm
– Rugged radial seal disk
– Protected diaphragm
- Dynamically restrained actuation
– Non-slam closing
- Balanced rolling-diaphragm
– High flow capacity
– Very low opening & closing pressure requirement
- External installation
– Easy access to valve & float
– Easy level setting
– Less wear and tear
- In-line serviceable – Easy maintenance
- Flexible design – Easy addition of features
Rooftop reservoir level control is attained by electric control of the basement pumps according to reservoir level. As overflow of a rooftop reservoir can cause costly damage, hydraulic backup protection is recommended.
The Model FP 450-66 is suited to this function. When open, it presents minimal interference, but when needed, it shuts off securely.
To prioritize pressure to upper floor consumers or fire protection system, install the
Model FP 430-UF Pressure Sustaining Valve upstream from the Model FP 450-66.
The Model FP 450-66 Level Control Valve with Bi-Level Vertical Float is a hydraulically controlled, diaphragm actuated control valve that controls reservoir filling in response to a hydraulic on/off float pressure command. The valve opens at pre-set low level and shuts off at pre-set high level.
FP 450-66 Data Sheet