The Model FP 720-UL reduces high, unstable upstream pressure to maintain precise stable downstream pressure, regardless of changing upstream pressure or flow, and requires only existing line pressure to operate.
- Minimized pressure loss
– Unobstructed flow path
– Advanced "Y", or angle pattern
– Wide range flow V-Port Throttling Plug
- Advanced pilot system with adjustable closing speed Accurately maintains static and dynamic pressure
- Double chambered unitized actuator
– Easy, in-line inspection ensures minimal down time
– Quick and smooth valve action
- Replaceable stainless steel valve seat Long valve life
- Hose station feeds
- Sprinkler systems with over pressure
- Deluge systems with over pressure
- Foam systems
- Fire hydrant water supply
The BERMAD Model FP 720-UL Pressure Reducing Valve is a hydraulically self operated, diaphragm actuated control valve that reduces high, unstable, upstream pressure to maintain precise, stable, downstream pressure, regardless of fluctuating demand or varying upstream pressure.
Model FP 720-UL-A5 is UL Listed up to 175 psi (2-8; DN50-200).
Model FP 720-UL-A3 is UL Listed up to 300 psi (2-6; DN50-150).
FP 470-UL Data Sheet