IFC Series DB150 Steel Duplex Strainers
- Standard sizes from 6 – 24.
- Available with RF or RTJ flanged (ASME B16.5) or Buttweld (ASME B16.9) end connections.
- Standard thru bolt cover design.
- Custom modifications are available.
- May be installed in horizontal pipelines.
- All welders qualified to ASME Section IX.
- Strainers designed to meet the requirements of ASME B31.1, ASME B31.3 and/or ASME Section VIII, Div.1.
- Four individual operated butterfly valves (IFC series BI125W/L) are used to divert
and isolate flow. Ball, gate and other isolation valve types may be used if requested.
- 304 SS perforated screens are standard.
- Drains and differential connections are standard and are furnished with plug.
- Vents and special covers are optional
DB150 Steel Duplex Strainer Brochure